A project by Wemanage Group
As a celebration of Aspesi’s Spring Summer 2021 collection, K-448’s creative team asked photographer Adrianna Glaviano to document what happens to the objects in our houses when we leave our homes behind after a summer spent beachside, by shooting some of the garments from the SS2021 collection scattered around a beach house in Liguria.
Inspired by these images, the editorial team at K-448 then asked Milan-based writer, filmmaker, editor and creative director Timothy Small, to penn an original story that would accompany the images. The result was ‘We Were Late To Wake Up’, a love letter to the little, lazy moments that make up a typical Estate Italiana spent on the Italian Riviera.
Bi-weekly news briefing:
1. On the Power of Kindness: Alber Elbaz in his own words.
2. Can Retail be both Responsive and Responsible?
3. Can Clubhouse keep the Party going?
4. Your Moviegoing Experience Is About to Change.
5. Covid Closed Theaters. But It Also Made Them Accessible.
Find out more on Wemanage Group